Please link to this page using this simple URL:

Chemtrails In The Movies: Over The Hedge

I have noticed a growing number of chemtrails appearing in movies, television shows and even commercials lately. This is not surprising considering the sheer number of locations that chemtrails litter the sky globally.

I have been inspired to make this post after renting the animated movie called Over The Hedge. Besides being a very funny movie, I was surprised at the blatant mental conditioning employed in this movie, particularly relating to chemtrails. Over The Hedge contains chemtrails throughout the movie, except the last 20 minutes or so when the animated sky is covered with clouds.

Being acutely aware of the chemtrail program and the relatively recent appearance of massive chemtrails in my area, it only makes sense that the ptb (powers that be) need to "condition" people to accept streams of particulate matter materializing in the flight paths of jets. This process of mental conditioning is very clear in this movie. I have included some screen shots below.

For those skeptics (of which I hope there are plenty for you should not blindly accept these things without research), I would ask you to ask what the incentive could possibly be to animate a sky in a large animated production to contain only long, thin artificially-produced trails for over two-thirds of the movie. No scenic clouds (until the final third of the movie). No beautiful natural-looking artifacts. Just man-made streams of white on a blue background. What else could the purpose be?

Compare these pictures to my own collection of local chemtrail pictures:

Chemtrails In Jamestown, New York

In animation, there are no mistakes. If it's in the picture, it's meant to be there.

Below are screen shots taken directly from the DVD rental from Blockbuster on 10/31/06.

Related Links

Textbook Disinformation: "Weather Studies"
As astonishing as it may sound, we are witnessing a full-blown disinformation/re-education campaign against the children of the United States. They are being taught that chemical aerosols (geoengineering/"chemtrails") being sprayed from jets are "harmless water vapor".

New NASA Disinformation: Cloud Chart for Schoolchildren
The cloud chart from NASA is being used in public schools to teach your children that artificial chemical clouds (chemtrails) are safe and natural.

Chemtrails In Animated Movies: "Cars"
Chemtrails are showing up in more and more television show and movies, especially those targeting children.

The Nano-Particle Halos are Now in Virtually Every Movie, Television Show and Commercial

The Aluminization of Our Soils
Scientists in California have discovered that soil-aluminum levels are skyrocketing, and insect populations are plummeting.

Animal/Plant Die-Offs - Various Articles
Numerous articles about plants and animals dying everywhere without explanation.

The Smoking Tooth Video

Biological Warfare On the American People, Dr. Garth Nicolson

Dr. Hildegarde Staninger Interview On Morgellons Disease

Edited by admin (04/22/14 05:32 PM)
Russ, Administrator, Programmer
My Chemtrail Story