Chemtrails & Geoengineering Information & Activism.

Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

Many

views

Chemtrail Bumper Sticker
The easy way to expose chemtrails 24/7.
Text
Text

views

My Chemtrail Story
How chemtrails have ruined my life.
Video
Video

views

The ALUMINIZATION of Our Soils
Why would the government want to lower soil pH?
Text
Text

(remote)

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying
BOTH Official Full-Length Videos!
Video
Video

views

Climategate is Still the Issue
An overview of corruption and lies in climate science.
Text
Text

views

U.S. Law Allows Chemical Testing on Civilians
You'll never hear about this in mainstream media.
Video
Video

views

Hawaii Revisited: Investigating Chemtrails & Geoengineering
A followup to Michael Murphy's epic film.
Images
Images

views

Convincing Chemtrail Photos & Videos
A growing collection of images intended to help skeptics overcome fear and doubt of geoengineering.
Text
Text

views

Animal and Plant Die-Offs
Why are all the animals and plants dying?

views

Chemtrails In The Movies: Over The Hedge
In animated movies, there are no mistakes.

views

Chemtrails In The Movies: Cars

views

Chemtrails In The Movies: Open Season
Video
Video

views

Depopulation Documented
The Kissinger Report & depopulation.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Video
Video

views

Richard Lindzen on Climate Science
A real climate scientist tells the truth.
Video
Video

views

Historical Examples of Biological Testing On Americans
Why would the government want to lower soil pH?

views

Desensitization & Normalization
Making poison common, popular, and hip.
Text
Text

views

The True Story of the Dead Ladybugs
Ladybug colonies died during heavy chemtrail spraying.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
Weather Channel founder John Coleman reports.
Video
Video

views

Carbon Eugenics
How the global warming scam has been used to create billion-dollar industries.
Video
Video

views

The Global Warming Meltdown
Weather Channel founder John Coleman shatters the global warming lie.
Text
Text

views

Scientific Papers Refuting Global Warming
Global warming is a scientific hoax, and the proof is here.
Text
Text

views

Medical Experiments on Children, Minorities, Woman & Inmates
Take a look at what your government has been up to.
Video
Video

views

The Fall of the Republic
Full-Length HQ Version
Video
Video

views

Cadmium Sulfide Sprayed on U.K. Citizens
U.K. Citizens may have been profoundly harmed.
Video
Video

views

Local News Station Uncovers Barium in Chemtrails
A local news station investigates chemtrails.
Text
Text

views

Do Chemtrails Contain Mercury?
Interesting chemtrail symptomology.
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire: The Epic Movie
An Alex Jones production about global government.
Text
Text

views

Chemtrail Related Patents for Research
Take a look at what your government has been up to.
Text
Text

views

Chemtrails In the Bible
"made the world as a wilderness..." (Isaiah 14:16-17)
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (admin, cheryl fotia), 417 Guests and 67 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Support Our Forum
(Views)Popular Topics
VIDEO The ALUMINIZATION of Our Soils! Understanding One of the Reasons for Chemtrails 170,074
U.S. Law Allows Testing of Chemicals and Biological Agents on "Civilian Population" 120,914
My Chemtrail Story 110,321
U.N. urged to freeze climate geo-engineering projects 109,195
High-Bypass Turbofans DO NOT Produce Contrails. So What Are Those Lines in the Sky? 92,525
What/Why In the World are They Spraying (Two Official Full-Length Videos) 44,380
"Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Arctic: Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO Giants Know Something We Don't 39,394
Climategate is Still the Issue (video) 32,463
Chemtrails In The Movies: Over The Hedge (pictures) 29,794
EFFector 23.14: Tell Congress: ACTA IS A SHAM! 25,245
Credits & Thanks!
3DFlags.com
Thank you for providing a comprehensive list of world flags.
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#283 - 09/04/09 12:17 AM Where have all the Chemtrails gone?
Lou Offline
Freshman Member

Loc: Parsonsfield, ME. U.S.A.
I am somewhat perplexed by the fact that there has been nothing really happening regarding any CT activity here in Southern Maine or next door in New Hampshire all this summer and to date still no signs of any Chemtrailing at all. ( very strange to say the least. )

For whatever reason they are not spraying here this year, at least I've not seen any spraying and the people I know have the same thing to say, nothing, barely any normal contrails being reported let alone any Chemtrails, this is way unusual considering that they have pounded us every summer for the past nine years.

The obvious lack of spraying has everyone asking what the HECK is going on and "where are all the trails that the debunkers where telling us are just normal contrails". Did all of a sudden all of those not so normal "normal contrails" just vanish?

We still have our local air traffic, nothing about that has changed, the only thing that has changed is the apparent disappearance of those long lasting, spreading trails made by untracked aircraft.

Someone commented to me on another forum that they where spraying at night and I just didn't see them doing it, well, that's a big "No", they are not spraying at night, myself and a few friends here in Maine and New Hampshire have diligently watched the sky's at night, weather permitting and no one has observed any night time spraying, so, as I stated, for whatever reason they are not spraying here in the high northeast.

It may be connected but anyone who lives in the northeast will confirm that the weather this spring and summer has been anything but normal here, perhaps that's why they are not actively spraying here, that's just speculation on my part, call it a gut feeling.

#286 - 09/04/09 03:50 AM Re: Where have all the Chemtrails gone? [Re: Lou]
admin Online   content

Master Elite Member

I live east of Bangor and have been watching the spraying activity daily. Here's what I've seen.

Spraying became very heavy in 2008 with large plumes all over the sky daily. In spring 2009, suddenly, the large plumes decreased in frequency from daily to about once every week or two. Now, I daily see short plumes being spraying by low-flying jets at a rate that is often as frequent as one jet every 2 minutes. It's not uncommon to see jets in formation of 2 or 4 jets. Here's a picture I took:

http://orbisvitae.com/ForumExtras/Images/jsrxfhuknv.jpg

Since I can taste the air when they spray, I can tell you that the persistent plumes taste like salty-metal. These non-persistent plumes have a taste similar to a sleeping pill or asprin. This type also burns my sinuses horribly and causes a lot of physical symptoms that are identical to mercury poisoning.

The spraying for the past week has been on a very regular schedule. It gets really heavy about 3am and continues until about 7am. I am judging these times by when the taste in the air is first detectable. It takes about 15 to 30 minutes for the taste to be detectable after it's sprayed.

I am now having heart problems and chronic headaches (and a bunch of other symptoms) because the spraying is almost constant but normally not visible unless you watch the skies for the short, non-persistent trails. When the spraying stops (the air has no taste to it), all of my symptoms disappear in about 60 minutes. I feel fantastic at those times.

I certainly hope we can find a way to stop this.

#289 - 09/04/09 10:32 PM Re: Where have all the Chemtrails gone? [Re: admin]
Lou Offline
Freshman Member

Oh yeah, we are very use to seeing them spray in this area, they have just been mysteriously absent this whole summer here, I'm seeing reports from other areas like yours not that far away, MA, CT, RI, all reporting significant spraying on a nearly dally basis but for some reason they are not spraying over us here in southwestern Maine or the Lakes region of New Hampshire on north.

I'm familiar with acrid metallic taste of the spraying along with the burning in the sinuses and at times of particularly heavy spraying we have experienced a thick oily / chemical stench in the air that really did not burn as much as it made us nauseous and lightheaded and dizzy.

We too have seen the spray jets many times coming from the northwest and north (Canada) at a rate of 2 to 3 every minute to two minutes and they could not be accounted for by using the Flightaware tracking program, sometimes they come in groups of 3 or 4 flying closely together or following each others trails just offset enough as to create a huge Chemtrail that spread out into a monstrous Chem Cloud over a few hours.

Indeed, your experiences and ours are no different than what everyone around this planet have been seeing taking place more and more since the spraying first began in earnest back in the mid to late 1990's ongoing to date.

I often have compared finding out the truth behind the spraying to that of the Government finally coming clean on the use of "Agent Orange" in south East Asia during the Vietnam era, it only took them 20 plus years to own up to that and the fact that it caused birth defects and cancers years after it was used.

Hopefully we will not have to wait 20 plus years but then again it's already been 10 years since we have been observing and questioning this illegal spraying activity in our sky's, Hmmmm, hope springs eternal but we must keep at it if we are ever going to get to the bottom of it.

More later,

Lou.

#291 - 09/06/09 02:32 AM Re: Where have all the Chemtrails gone? [Re: Lou]
admin Online   content

Master Elite Member

It's good to hear from another person who experiences the taste and the burning sinuses. Most people don't seem to have these symptoms, but a few do.

I just went down to Portland and Manchester NH for some health assessment work (to help me with the symptoms that the spraying is causing me) and Portland was having some huge plumes. I got some pics that I'll post when I get a little time.

I'm not sure I gave you a link yet, but here are some videos of this area on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mmem701

#292 - 09/08/09 10:14 PM Re: Where have all the Chemtrails gone? [Re: admin]
Lou Offline
Freshman Member

Spraying observed in Northwestern York County and over into the Lakes Region of New Hampshire today.

They where definitely spraying here in my area today and over into NH. as well, lots of long trails, grid formations, "X's", took hours for them to spread out and turn our sky to mostly overcast.

I just looked up the Upper Air Data for my area "GYX Gray Observations at 00Z 08 Sep 2009" at: http://weather.uwyo.edu/u...

While the Upper Air for the 00Z 08 Sep time frame did have some high readings of humidity, the temperatures did not support the formation of "Normal" long lasting contrails, so trail's that we where seeing being made before the 12Z 08 Sep 2009 Upper Air Sounding Readings where taken should have dissipated within only a few minutes time but they did not.

In all of the 12Z 08 Sep 2009 Upper Air Sounding Data, the humidity percentages represented where much lower than is necessary for the formation of "Normal Contrail's", in other words, there should have been "No" contrail's present in our sky's this afternoon at all.

This is the first obvious spraying that we have seen here in months.

Thanks for posting the "youtube" vid, yes, I'm aware of them,I think I have seen every one relating to Maine and other states / country's as well, some showing the Spraying is,well,just unbelievable or rather the REALITY of it is.

All for now,

Lou.

#293 - 09/09/09 12:49 AM Re: Where have all the Chemtrails gone? [Re: Lou]
admin Online   content

Master Elite Member

East of Bangor, Maine...

They sprayed here horribly yesterday. I saw several jets in the sky at a time and this continued all day long.

I tasted the aspirin-like taste in the air combined with some salty-metallic taste. My sinuses also were burning.

Today, spraying continued all day and even now covers the sky with a white haze over the moon.

The taste today was aspirin-like and did burn my sinuses some, but not as badly as yesterday.

Anyone out there who wants to participate in organizing and financing air testing please contact me. These tests could be used as the basis for a class action suit.

No one is going to do this for us, so for those who are interested, please let me know.

#294 - 09/09/09 04:04 AM Re: Where have all the Chemtrails gone? [Re: admin]
admin Online   content

Master Elite Member

Lou,

If you're interested, feel free to call or write the contact person for the Maine Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). Their contact information is here:

http://chemtrailsconnect.com/chemtrails/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=274#Post274

I have spoken to Melanie for 40 minutes and had a very good and very positive talk with her. She was so curious and inquisitive that I thought for a moment that she may actually get involved in learning more about this.

Unfortunately, she ultimately wrote off the trails to air traffic despite the information that I gave her proving that it isn't.

Perhaps if another person contacts her, she will take a second look.

Just a thought.

It's about 4am right now and we're getting hit so hard that I can't breath the air. I have to put a wet washcloth over my face. My sinuses are burning and the air has a horrible chemical taste to it. My ears are beginning to ring and other symptoms are beginning as well.

I'm really getting tired of this. When they don't spray, I feel fantastic. When they do spray, I feel like I'm going to die, literally. The most frightening issues that I have when they spray are heart issues. My heart starts hurting a lot and I get pains down my arms. Not good.

#297 - 09/09/09 09:50 PM Re: Where have all the Chemtrails gone? [Re: admin]
Lou Offline
Freshman Member

I've run the entire gauntlet of State and Federal officials / Departments / Agencies, etc, over the past ten years and all to no avail, the only one that had the integrity to actually respond to my quires regarding the Chemtrail issue was Senator Olympia Snowe but it took her three months to answer my quite in-depth and detailed account on the subject.

Her reply was one page not quite full informing me that she had inquired into the issue with the Air Force, (if you can believe that) and she completely blew off all of the questions that I had posed and evidence that I had compiled over approximately five years (at the time).

The only thing that she did was refer me to the "Statement / letter" put out by the Air Force very own Colonel, WALTER M. WASHABAUGH, in a letter to Senator Feinstein of California, describing "Chemtrails " as an "Internet HOAX".

From: http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8081928318/m/9831958278 where I made comment on this Colonel, WALTER M. WASHABAUGH letter.

Posted by Lou_A
02-27-07.

"The direct injection of aerosols into our atmosphere via the Chemtrail spraying is no HOAX unless you believe the debunkers and government spokespeople who contradict themselves at every turn as with this 2001 Colonel, WALTER M. WASHABAUGH, USAF letter in which he seems to know NOTHING about the 1990's Air Force Academy course studies in "CHEMTRAILS", Oh my, how embarrassing for the AIR Force and the DEBUNKERS that SELL this Garbage, they get caught red-handed lying but they still try and pass it off as truth_give us a break !"

4/20/01

Dear Senator Feinstein,

This responds to your inquiry for Mr. Rick Moors concerning
"chemtrails."

The term "chemtrail" is a HOAX that began circulating approximately
three years ago which asserts the government is involved in a joint
federal program of covert spraying of the public. The "chemtrails" are
most often described as "unusual contrail or contrail patterns" seen
coming from military and civilian aircraft. The "chemtrail" HOAX has
been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited
universities, scientific organizations and major media publications

There has been an increase in the number of contrails observed due to
the significant civil aviation growth in the past decade, and the
patterns observed are directly correlated to the grid pattern formed by
aircraft flying north/south and east/west routes designated by the
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The FAA manages the National
Airspace System (NAS) and controls both civilian and military aircraft
using the NAS. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) are the
agencies charged with conducting atmospheric and climate experiments and
are investigating the effects of contrail formation and dissipation on
the climate.

Aircraft and their engines can produce a variety of condensation
patterns ("contrails"), exhaust plumes, and vapor trails. Furthermore,
the Air Force performs missions during which, exhaust is released into
the atmosphere. The exhaust emissions produced by aircraft and space
launch vehicles can produce contrails that look very similar to clouds
whcih can last for only a few seconds or as long as several hours.
Vapor trails are formed only under certain atmospheric conditions and
create a visible atmospheric wake similar to a boat propeller in water
and usually dissipate very rapidly.

Contrails consist ofice particles that form or nucleate around the small
soot or aerosol particles in the exhaust hases. The contrails are
formed when the relative humidity increases because of the mixing of
warm and moist exhaust gas with colder and less humid ambient air of the
atmosphere. Contrails become visible roughly about a wingspan distance
behind the aircraft. Contrails can be formed by propeller or jet
turbine powered aircraft.

The contrails formed by the exhaust at high altitude are typically
whicte and very similar to cirrus clouds. As the exhaust gases expand
and mix with the atmosphere, the contrails diffuses and spreads. At
sunsets, these contrails can be visibly eye-catching and striking as
they reflect the blue, yellow and red spectrum of the reflected
sunlight. Due to horizontal wind shear and a (comment - sentence ends
here, and does not continue on the second page).

P.2

A different type of contrail or condensation trail is caused when a wing
surface or winglet causes a cavitation of iar in very humid conditions.
This results in a unique vapor trail that is not formed due to exhaust
gases.

Aerial spraying for pest or weed control and fire suppression is the
only Air Force activities that involve aircraft intentionally spraying
chemical compounds (insecticides, herbicides, fire retardants, oil
dispersants). The only unit in the Air Force capable of aerial spray
operations to control disease-carrying pests and insects is the Air
Force Reserve Command's (AFRC) 910th Airlift Wing, Youngstown - Warren
Air Reserve Station, Ohio. The aerial spray mission uses four specially
configured C-130 Hercules turboprop iarcraft. Aerial spraying enables
large parcels of land or water to be treated safely, quickly,
accurately, and cheaply. This is the only fixed wing aerial-spray
capability in the Department of Defense. Although the Department of
Defense initiates most of the unit's missions, its services are also
requested by local, state, and other federal agencies and coordinated
with the Center for Disease Control. The most common missions flown are
for mosquito, sand flea and weed control. Several states have also
requested support to combat grasshoppers and locusts.

For a number of years commercial companies have been involved in cloud
seeding and fire supression measures. Cloud seeding requires the
release of chemicals in the atmosphere in an effort to have water
crystals attach themselves and become heavy enough to produce rain. The
Air Force does not have a cloud seeding capability. The Air Force's
policy is to observe and forecast the weather to suport military
operations. The Air Force is not conducting any weather modification
experiments or programs and has no plans to do so in the future.

In short, there is no such thing as a "chemtrail" -the actual contrails
are safe and are a natural phenomenon. They pose no health hazard of any
kind. We thank you for this opportunity to address your concerns and
trust you find this information helpful.

Sincerely,

WALTER M. WASHABAUGH, Colonel, USAF
Chief, Congressional Inquiry Division
Office of Legislative Liason

It is this kind of propaganda that our so called public officials fall back on and throw in our faces when they are confronted with questions that they can not answer because they are afraid to or will not answer because of the truth they know regarding these Spraying Operations and are hiding from the public per the excuse of National Security.

It galls me to no end that this country can not put in place a National Health Care System but obviously we can fund billions into hidden "Black Ops" programs without the slightest bit of accountability to the public who's tax dollars are being used to fund said programs. This in my opinion is just criminal.

Personally I have reluctantly given up on the idea of ever getting to the truth of this Chemtrail Issue by anyone in public service be they at some agency or in a Senators office, I have hit so many stonewalls along the way the top of my head is flat, I've held out hope for ten years that someone would stand up for honesty, truth and the American way but sadly the closest I've gotten to that reality was via watching a 1961 rerun of the TV show "Superman".

Still, somewhere within me I still detect a glimmer of that "Hope" I was once full of but I feel quite worn and tired of it all these days, perhaps it's time that I stepped out of this craziness and let someone younger and more enthusiastic,................Na, that's not me, I'm still very ANGRY when I see them mucking up a perfectly natural blue sky with there Chem-soup, I think I still have some fight left in me yet.

I've got quite a bit on my plate right now but I'll see if I can work in a call to the Maine DEP.

What kind of "Air Testing" have you in mind (high altitude), with what Company(s), do you have any figures on how much it will run aprox?

If you can put a round "Goal" figure on the overall cost together then we can put together a fund raising champagne, spread the word and see if that amount can be generated, it's worth looking into for sure.

Lou.

Edited by Lou (09/09/09 09:53 PM)

#298 - 09/09/09 10:22 PM Re: Where have all the Chemtrails gone? [Re: Lou]
Lou Offline
Freshman Member

"It's about 4am right now and we're getting hit so hard that I can't breath the air. I have to put a wet washcloth over my face. My sinuses are burning and the air has a horrible chemical taste to it. My ears are beginning to ring and other symptoms are beginning as well.

I'm really getting tired of this. When they don't spray, I feel fantastic. When they do spray, I feel like I'm going to die, literally. The most frightening issues that I have when they spray are heart issues. My heart starts hurting a lot and I get pains down my arms. Not good."

I must have a great immune system because even when they have sprayed and it has been detectable to me via the burning sinuses, the metallic taste in the air, the dry and tight throat, the burning itchy eyes or the tight feeling in my lungs I seem to suffer no long lasting effects that have surfaces so far.( He knocks on wood.)

That said I know people who suffer far greater symptoms than I do when they spray, I have a friend who is not in the best of health to begin with, she has had ASTHMA all her life and keeps it pretty well in check most of the time, spring is usually the worst time of the year for her but in speaking to her a few years back she said that her ASTHMA was acting up terribly bad in October and neither she or her doctor could figure out what was causing her attacks. I think you see where I'm going here.

Yes, we talked to her about the Spraying issue of which she was somewhat aware of but did not follow very closely at that time, we asked her to chronicle the dates of her attacks on the calendar and within a couple of weeks the answer to her attacks became very clear. Seems that every time they would spray, within 24 hours she would have a very bad ASTHMA attack and when there was no spraying, she had absolutely no attacks, pretty simple math A-What?

Our friend has become very aware of the spraying now and if she sees any spraying she makes every effort to stay indoors, this has reduced the number and severity of her attacks that she has dramatically and it has also made a true believer of her.

I find that there is a whole range of symptoms derived from the spraying that can effect people differently, I'm not sure if that's because of our individual immune systems or because of the types of materials that they are spraying, could be a combination but the fact remains that "WE", all of us are being effected to some degree by this spraying madness.

Lou.

#300 - 09/10/09 06:35 PM Re: Where have all the Chemtrails gone? [Re: Lou]
admin Online   content

Master Elite Member

I do believe that we are all affected.

The real astonishing thing I notice is that all of my chemtrail symptoms are identical to mercury poisoning - down to the last detail.

Of course, this makes sense because mercury has been used for decades in the form of Vaccines, dental amalgam fillings, various medicines, fungicides, etc. mercury causes over 130 different diseases and manifests itself differently in different people.

Needless to say, the pharmaceutical companies have made hundreds of billions treating diseases actually caused by mercury. Furthermore, document-after-document exposes that they knew about the effects of mercury and have actively covered up any public exposure.

I could go on and on, but the bottom line here is that many people have a hard time wrapping their mind around the connection between their symptoms and mercury because most people simply assume that mercury will affect every person the same way.

Furthermore, not all chemtrails are the same. The tastes that they produce are completely different, along with the symptoms they induce (in me).

As for testing... We need to get someone on board (or hire someone) who knows how to test.

I have had lengthy conversations with lab people and testing equipment manufacturers/rental houses and they are often willing to offer information, but it's going to take some money because testing has to be done for several different things and each test costs money.

We then have to resolve the appearance of the substance in the air with the appearance of the jets/chemtrails. My nose has determined that the substance takes 15 to 30 minutes to descend, but that won't hold up in court.

If we can get this information organized and witnessed, we could have a good basis for a class action suit. Of course, none of this is an easy task, plus we all have lives to run and livings to make in the mean time.

Like you, I have often felt like giving up because the vast majority of people are so self-focused that they don't want to lift a finger to do anything if it does not directly benefit them. It's pretty maddening.

Of course, this cause does directly benefit them but so many are too short-sighted to realize that. If they don't smell the air or they don't suffer with symptoms, then they just pretend it isn't there.

Anyway, I'm constantly putting information out there for people to join together and work together because if enough people participate, then it will only require a little input from each person to get this off the ground.

Unfortunately, I believe the only way to get anywhere with the government is (1) large lawsuits, and (2) criminal prosecutions. Aside from these two things, they just don't care.

In the mean time, I will continue to hope people will begin to become interested in this crime against humanity. Perhaps they will become interested once enough people have suffered or died as a result of the diseases induced by the chemicals they are spraying, but then, only if they realize that chemtrails are the cause.

We are living in amazing times.

Take care.

#301 - 09/10/09 09:16 PM Re: Where have all the Chemtrails gone? [Re: admin]
Lou Offline
Freshman Member

Sorry, not much time to post a response tonight but I just read your post and wanted to say that I've been in contact with a prominent attorney and that we have talked about the Chemtrail issue at length.

Not trying to be discouraging here, just passing on info from my firsthand conversation.

Long story short, when I asked him if it would be feasible to sue the Government over the spraying he just shook his head and threw up his hands up and said that, sure it's possible to sue them but it's an almost impossible thing to win if the Government wants to use National Security as a defense, he said if they do, then there is no way that any procedure can be brought before the court, the "SUIT" would never be heard because the Government could and probably would claim immunity from any suit due to National Security issues and the court would have no option but to agree and it would end there unfortunately.

You should not take my word for any of this but talk yourself with attorney's that specializes in litigation against the Government and see what they have to say on the subject.

Got to go,

Lou.

#304 - 09/11/09 04:30 PM Re: Where have all the Chemtrails gone? [Re: Lou]
admin Online   content

Master Elite Member

I can see the point, and yes, it could possibly happen that way.

Nevertheless, a governmental declaration of "National Security" would be an admission that something is indeed going on in the realm of "chemtrails", and this is a good place to begin with a publicity campaign.

In short:

Tell the public that you tried to sue because of this activity and the government said, "What we're doing is a matter of national security."

Basically, we then have an admission.

Moderator:  Denglisch